We invite you to a special evening with BourbonBlog.com‘s Tom Fischer on Monday, December 9th, 2013 at Raffi’s in Evansville Indiana.
RSVP now at 812-479-9166 as this special dinner and tasting planned by Bill Woerz of Wine Carroll Wine & Spirits will featuring Bourbons from Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia and Kentucky
* Wathen’s Single Barrel Bourbon (Kentucky)
* Smooth Ambler Old Scout Bourbon (West Virginia)
* Angels Envy Straight Bourbon (Kentucky)
* Redemption High Rye Bourbon (Indiana)
* New Holland Beer Barrel Bourbon (Michigan)
*Rebellion Bourbon (Kentucky)
* Beef Tournados aux Champignons
* Sautéed Vegetables
* Salad, Rolls and Butter
* Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Event Details and Book Your Seat
TIME: Seating begins at 6:30 P.M. CST with a dinner buffet at 7:00 P.M.
PRICE: $ 60 per person includes tax and gratuity
BONUS: The $60 $10 toward the purchase of one of these fine bourbons.
FEATURED CHEF: Raffi himself is cooking. No substitutions.
Reservation Required with 48 hours cancellation
1100 North Burkhardt Road
Evansville, Indiana 47715
Special thanks Bill Woerz of Wine Carroll Wine & Spirits for planning this event