Jim Beam tells BourbonBlog.com that they are releasing their most exclusive liquid in limited qantities only at the Jim Beam American Stillhouse in Clermont, Kentucky for $199 just in time for the the famous horses races of May.
This Jim Beam Distiller’s Masterpiece is an extra-aged Kentucky Straight Bourbon at 100 proof Whiskey barrel finished in Pedro Ximénez (PX) sherry casks.
“My family has been making bourbon in Kentucky since 1795,” seventh-generation Master Distiller and Jim Beam’s great-grandson Fred Noe tells BourbonBlog.com. “This is a great time to celebrate another Kentucky icon – horseracing – with the release of some of our most exclusive juice. The catch is that you’ve got to come out to Kentucky and see us to get a bottle.
This bourbon expression from Jim Beam is the most exclusive, highest quality offering within the Beam family.
Only available at the Jim Beam American Stillhouse in Clermont, Ky:
· Extra-aged in the optimal rack-house position, determined by master distiller, Fred Noe
· Finished in PX sherry casks, adding a dynamic to its taste that other bourbons can’t offer
· Smooth, rich, full-bodied and mature
· Packaged in a luxury wooden case
· 100-proof and priced at $199.99