But act quick and buy tickets here, they are going fast as Linda Harrison Executive Director of Bourbon Festival tells us!
This is the 21 st annual festival is set for September 11-16, 2012.
Tickets are available for the following events (please bear in mind that availablity may have changed since the publishing of this story).
• All Star Sampler, (a KDA members Bourbon tasting event) September 12, 2012, $40 each
• Any Way She Likes It, review the different aromas and flavor bourbons to pair with food, September 14, $35 each.
• Boots and Bourbon, (come to the Wild Turkey “Sit and Sip” saloon for games, dancing, great food and more) September 13, $45 each.
• Bourbon Cocktail Mixology, Sample an array of Bourbon-based cocktails created by the Bad Girl of Bourbon Joy Perrine. September 13, 14, and 15, $50 each.
• Culinary Art Bourbon-Style Cooking School, enjoy foods prepared with Jim Beam products, September 13, $50 each.
• SOLD OUT Let’s Talk Bourbon, breakfast and a detailed seminar on the history and process of making Bourbon at Four Roses Distillery in Lawrenceburg, KY, September 14, $30 each.
• SOLD OUT Sip and Savor in the Spirit of Old Kentucky, a food and Bourbon pairing presented by Nick Sullivan from the well known 610 Magnolia Restaurant, Sept 15, $40 each; Learn how and why they pair with the different offerings of food.
• SOLD OUT Bourbon Cigars and Jazz, a taste of New Orleans Kentucky style. Cajun foods and Heaven Hill Bourbons while dancing under the stars, September 14, $90 each.
• SOLD OUT The Great Kentucky Bourbon Tasting and Gala, our signature black-tie event with a Bourbon tasting, appetizers, meal and dancing, September 15, $140 each.
• Ghostly Spirits of Bardstown, experience another of Bardstown’s spirits, September 13, 14 and 15, 2012, $20 each.
• Backstreets of Bardstown, a horse drawn trolley tour of historical Bardstown,
September 14 and 15, 2012, $20 each.
• KBF Poker Run, (ake a motorcycle ride through the countryside while collecting your
poker hand with lots of door prizes, and T-shirts, September 15, 2012, $30 per person.
Applications are also available for the following events:
• KBF Golf Tournament to be held at Bardstown Country Club, September 15, 2012 – $125 per person.
• KBF Horseshoe Pitch the Distillery Division to be held on September 9. 2012 – Open Pitch September 15, 2012, $15 entry fee.
• Kentucky Bourbon Shots, photography contest held during festival – free to enter.
• Mixed Drink Challenge to be held on September 12, 2012
• Spirit 5K Run and Walk to be held on September 15,2012
Tickets and entry forms are available at the Kentucky Bourbon Festival office, One
Court Square, Bardstown or call 800-638-4877 # 4 or 502-348-3623 # 4 or online at www.kybourbonfestival.com.