Knob Creek Rye will be released in March 2012 in select markets and nationally in July 2012 at a suggested retail price of $35.99 for a 750ml bottle.
Knob Creek Rye & Honey
• 2 parts Knob Creek Rye • 1/4 part Fresh Lime Juice
• 1/4 part Allspice Dram Liqueur • 1/2 part Fresh Orange Juice
• 1/2 part Berentzen’s Apfel Korn • 1/4 part Honey
– Combine all ingredients into a shaker and shake well.
– Serve over ice in a double old-fashioned glass.
= Garnish with an orange flag
North By Northeast
• 2 1/2 parts Knob Creek Rye
• 1/2 part Dolin Sweet Vermouth • 3 Cardamom Pods
– Muddle the cloves and cardamom in the bottom of a glass.
– Pour in Knob Creek Rye and let sit for one minute.
– Add vermouth and stir.
– Serve up with a lemon twist
Both cocktails were created by Bartender/Mixologist Michael Neff of Ward III Bar, New York