This classic Eggnog recipe originally ran in a Four Roses Life magazine advertisement in the 1930s, and the distillery still receives recipe requests for this one today.
Four Roses Eggnog Recipe(from Life magazine ad, 1936)
1) Beat separately yolks and whites of 6 eggs.
2) Add 1/2 cup of sugar to yolks while beating.
3) Add 1/4 cup of sugar to whites after they have been beaten very stiff.
4) Mix egg whites with yolks.
5) Stir in 1 pint of cream and 1 pint of milk.
6) Add a pint of Four Roses and 1 oz. Jamaican rum. Stir thoroughly and serve very cold.
Recipe Courtesy: Four Roses