BourbonBlog.com invites you to Owensboro Kentucky for the 2nd Annual Owensboro Bourbon & Blues Festival!
WHEN: Friday, October 18th through Sunday morning, October 20th, full schedule below and includes free live music on the riverfront from 11:00 AM-4:00 PM
WHAT:The festival will celebrate the history of bourbon and blues.
HIGHLIGHTS: Boscoe France performs, FunKYStra and Old Southern Moonshine Revival perform.
A Bourbon dinner and gala, cigar and Bourbon pairing, and Bourbon Barrel Beer tasting.
In addition, BBQ teams will be selling sandwiches of Owensboro’s world famous BBQ!
TICKETS: Purchase Tickets on this link
SUPPORTING: All profits for this festival will go to a local youth organization in Owensboro.
Schedule of Events
Friday, October 18th, 2013
- VIP Cocktail Reception with Boscoe France - Jody Berry Theatre, RiverPark Center
- “After party” – The Miller House
Saturday, October 19th, 2013
- “Cooking with Bourbon” – The Campbell Club
- “Blues & BBQ on the River!” – Smothers Park, Owensboro Riverfront
- “Barrel and Vine tasting” – The Miller House
- “Bourbon Barrel Beer Tasting” – Gambrinus Libation Emporium
- “Bourbon, Blues and Cigars” – Western Kentucky Botanical Gardens
- “Dinner/Gala” – The Medley Distillery