Hollis Bulleit is a real “Whiskey Chick,” as she calls them. She is the great-great-great granddaughter of Augustus Bulleit, the founder of Bulleit Bourbon, AND the daughter of Tom Bulleit, who revived the Bulleit Bourbon recipe from the 1800’s. We interview both Hollis and Tom in two separate videos below..
Leave a Reply
- Wild Turkey Bourbon Theft Suspect Arrested, Pappy Van Winkle Connection?
- Leonard Nimoy Tribute Cocktail
- Bourbon Classic 2015 in Louisville
- Bud Light’s MIXXTAIL “Cocktail Inspired” Malt Beverage
- Straight Edge Bourbon Review
- Bourbon Classic 2015 – February 20 -21
- Discount on Henri’s Reserve for Valentine’s Day – Champagne
- Woodford Reserve Rye Whiskey
- El Agave San Diego
- Forged Oak Orphan Barrel Bourbon
- Jim Beam Bonded Bourbon
- Capitol Cocktails for the Bourbon Summit
- Bourbon Summit with Obama and McConnell, what will they drink?
- Joy to the Glass on Twitter during the Holidays – #JoytotheGlass
- Sheriff May Know Identity of the “Pappy Thief”